Here are some helpful tips to getting what you want at the best price on Black Friday and/or Cyber Monday.
- Make a List of Gifts – Compare your list to the Black Friday/Cyber Monday ads. Are there gifts on your list you want to buy on either of those days?
- Set Target Prices – How much are you truly willing to spend to get the deal? Make sure this falls within the budget you set for yourself!
- Find Your Retailer(s) – What stores have the make and model you want?
- Go Early or Set Your Alarm – Whether you’re shopping at the stores or from home, in order to get the best price, you need to act fast! Find out when the store opens, or when the deals will be posted, and plan your schedule accordingly. Either way, it may mean getting up in the middle of the night!
- Become an Existing Customer – Most online retailers will save your address and payment information, allowing you to log-in with just an email and password. If you think you might want something from any online retailer, I suggest you become an existing customer ahead of time. Then, when the deal happens, you have less information you need to enter.
- Stick to Your List – Focus on only buying the items you need at the price point you set. Do not get caught up in the buying frenzy! Just because something is a good deal, doesn’t make it a good deal for you!
Will you be heading out Black Friday?