These sweet and savory apple prosciutto appetizers are unbelievably quick and easy to make.
In fact, they are so quick to make, you can learn how to make them in just 30 seconds:
Can’t see the video? Click to see Apple Prosciutto Appetizers.
For those of you who may want to print the recipe, here it is:
Quick and Easy Apple Prosciutto Appetizers
- 1 cup grated organic apple
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces prosciutto chopped
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- baguette thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a bowl mix together apple, cheese, prosciutto, and oregano.
- Place baguette slices on a baking tray. Top with apple mixture.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
The next time you need an appetizer that will satisfy both the sweet and the salty as well as the gooey from the cheese, whip up a batch of these and watch how fast they are devoured.