Tired of serving the kiddos the same after school snack day after day? These mock banana splits are quick to make and feature whole foods, so they are healthy to eat. These are also an excellent breakfast choice. Why not start the day with a banana split?
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup greek yogurt or plain organic yogurt
- 1 tablespoon organic strawberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds, toasted
- Cut banana in half. You may use whole banana in your banana split or only one half of the banana.
- Top with scoop of yogurt and strawberry preserves. Sprinkle toasted almonds over the top.
Sweet enough to be the real thing!