There is a new way to save at Target using the Target Cartwheel and Target Cartwheel App.
So how does this new Target Cartwheel work?
- Sign up using either your email or your Facebook account
- If you have a smartphone, you can also add the app to your phone. iPhone app or Android app.
- Scroll through the available offers and add any offers you will use to your account.
- Redeem your offers in store:
- If you are using Target Cartwheel on your computer, simply click on “My Cartwheel” then “Redeem in Store” to be able to print a barcode to use in store.
- If you have a smartphone, after you have added the offers to your cartwheel account, simply open it to the barcode for your cashier to scan.
The key to using Target Cartwheel from your desktop at home is you must add the offers to your account before you print your barcode in order to get the savings. If you are using a smartphone, it is easier to add offers while in store.
The best part of this new Target Cartwheel program is you can combine Cartwheel offers with your coupons! You are allowed one Cartwheel offer with one manufacturer’s coupon and one Target coupon! So you can get triple the savings!
So how do the Target Cartwheel Savings Work?
- The Cartwheel discount is taken after Target Coupons but before any manufacturer coupons.
- Your cartwheel discount is limited to four of the same item in a single transaction. For example: If you have loaded a cartwheel offer on socks to your account, the discount can only be applied to four pairs of socks in a single transaction.
- You can save on your entire Cartwheel list up to six times per day, meaning you would need to do separate transactions if you’d like to buy more than four of any given offer.
- If you would like to make sure an item qualifies for a cartwheel offer before you buy it, you can bring the item up to guest services and ask them to check it. Just present the item and your cartwheel barcode for them to scan.
- To start, you can only load 10 offers to your Target Cartwheel account. The more offers you use, and the more you share these offers with your friends (this happens when you log-in with your Facebook account) the more offers you can load to your account.
Will you be using the new Target Cartwheel?