In March of 2013 I set out to spend just $475 for 4 weeks of meals. I’m talking all our meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. I bought all of my groceries at Costco, and I bought them organically grown whenever it was an option.
This proved to be so popular, I’ve wrapped everything up in a convenient eBook so you, too, can have a month of healthy eating where I’ve done all the planning for you.
- Complete shopping list of everything I purchased from week to week
- Complete meal plans: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for 4 weeks
- Every recipe you need to complete the meal plan
- Snack recipes and suggestions
- Sunday batch cooking day suggestions so meal prep throughout the week goes quicker
- Includes coffee and green tea (with recipes for your green tea!)