The BEST lemon truffles recipe in the history of ever. It’s easy, no-bake, and uses only whole food ingredients.
These aren’t exactly truffles in the traditional sense of a truffle.
Nope. What these are, are an amazingly delicious bite-sized treat made from real food ingredients for people who need a sweet treat but don’t want processed sugar and flour.
Make these for those moments when your sweet tooth is kicking in. This is the kind of treat that will satisfy you, but won’t leave you with regrets later.
I’m willing to bet, if you make these lemon truffles, most of them will disappear before you even have a chance to put them in the fridge.
- 1 cup chopped, pitted dates
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a food processor, pulse together dates, walnuts, almond flour, lemon juice and lemon zest. Mixture should form a ball.
- Roll mixture into 1 inch balls. Roll in coconut flakes and refrigerate until serving.
These video instructions show you just how quickly you can make these:
Lemon is my favorite flavor for a dessert, but this recipe could be tweaked to include cranberries or raisins.
FREE CHEAT SHEET
Sign-up for our weekly newsletter and download the Organic Price Comparison Cheat Sheet FREE! You’ll also get our natural, green lifestyle tips and tricks delivered to your inbox each Sunday, complete with deals too hot to miss. Don’t like it? No problem. You can unsubscribe in a click.