Hi guys. Crystal here from Crystal & Co., and I want to share some of my favorite Halloween craft ideas with you!
It is not too late to make a few (or all) of these fun Halloween crafts.
Here are twelve ideas you will love.
- Blood Shot Eyeballs– my twins share a video with instructions for turning powdered donuts into eyeballs.
- Spider Handprints– you can read the Itsy Bitsy Spider and create this keepsake craft.
- Witchy Fingers– pretzels, green chocolate and almond slivers make this super cool treat that is perfect for a school party.
- Halloween Bark– this salty and sweet dessert will be a hit, I promise.
- Ghost Poo with Free Printable– print, stuff your cello bags, staple and you’re good to go. These are always a hit with kids.
- Homeschool Freebies by Subject– if you homeschool this is a list you will want to check out.
- Pumpkin Poo with Free Printable– these printables are treasures that make giving treats to friends so simple.
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough– you can not eat it, but the smell is amazing and have fun watching your kids create!
- Mummy Cookies with Free Cookie Tag– dip a Milano cookie in white chocolate and you are on your way to creating these adorable mummy cookies. Add the cookie tag and they make excellent treats for teachers.
- Broomstick Pretzels– pretzel rods and fruit roll ups make this simple snack perfect for after school.
- Ghost Treats– marshmallows can be created into so many things, including ghosts. Who knew?
- Puff Paint Pumpkin– intimidated by carving a pumpkin? Use puff paint to decorate instead.
Happy Halloween crafting! And don’t forget to make some No Guilt Healthy Halloween treats!