If you have dull hair that lacks shine, I have a one-step remedy to get shiny hair naturally.
With three females in this house, we do lots of girly stuff. Hair, nails, scrubs…girly stuff.
Hair is big in our house. Styling, braiding, curling, crimping…All of which take time and effort.
Luckily, shiny hair is easy. Keeping our hair healthy results in shiny hair with virtually no effort.
No need to buy expensive products. The ingredient you need is in your pantry right now.
Apple cider vinegar.
Did you know apple cider vinegar works as a natural hair detangler? It also works to seal the hair cuticle, which makes your hair healthy and shiny naturally.
If you aren’t using apple cider vinegar on your hair yet, I encourage you to give it a go. The results are well worth it!
I’ve got two different methods for getting shiny hair naturally. Each of them work, it’s really just a matter of how much time you have. Method 1 requires you to plan a chunk of time prior to showering so the apple cider vinegar can soak into the hair.
If you don’t have that kind of time, Method 2 works just as well. It’s up to you!
How to Get Shiny Hair Naturally
1 spray bottle
1 cup apple cider vinegar
1 cup water
Mix the water and vinegar together in the spray bottle.
1. Spray onto dry hair focusing on the ends.
2. Allow to sit on the hair 10 to 15 minutes. Get in the shower and shower as usual.
1. Take the spray bottle with the water and apple cider vinegar and bring it into the shower with you.
2. Wash your hair in the shower as usual.
3. Use the spray instead of conditioner. Spray it all over your hair. Leave it several minutes before rinsing out.
Note: Do not condition. The apple cider vinegar acts as a natural conditioner.
That’s it! That is all you need to do to get shiny hair naturally.
Have you used apple cider vinegar on your hair before? What were the results for you?