It’s Friday night! WOOT! Your family will love this wholesome treat. So pop that movie in and enjoy a sweet treat to kick your weekend off right!
Banana Chocolate Chip Freeze Recipe
- 3 ripe bananas should have brown speckles
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons chocolate bits can be chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate
- Peel bananas and slice them into two inch pieces. Place banana slices onto a cookie sheet that has been lined with silpat or wax paper.
- Freeze bananas for a minimum of three hours.
- Take bananas out of freezer and allow to stand on countertop at room temperature 15 minutes.
- In a food processor with the knife blade, combine bananas, water and chocolate bits.