Hello and Welcome to Natural Green Mom.
I’m Andrea Green, an eco-friendly mother of two who loves to bake, enjoys a hot cup of tea, reads at every opportunity, and who believes in living a natural green lifestyle.
My mission here at Natural Green Mom is to encourage families on their natural living journey.
Each week I strive to connect readers to the resources needed to create a safe and healthy living environment for their families.
My goal is to not only help make living and green less complicated, but also to make it less expensive. I share money saving strategies such as my 5 Secrets to Saving at Amazon.com in addition to sharing weekly healthy and organic coupon roundups and green deals and organic steals.
But while you are here, I thought I would share a few Random Things About Me:
- I met my husband in 8th grade French class. Thanks to alphabetical seating, he sat behind me. He says it was true love from the moment he saw me. Unfortunately for him, I didn’t warm up to his charms until 6 years later when we were in college.
- We are the third generation to live in our house. My husband’s grandparents purchased the property in 1960. They sold it to my in-laws in 1992; then they sold it to us in 2013. Not only do we live in the “family house”, this house is just 10 houses down from where I grew up. Can you say small world?
- I am incredibly uncoordinated. However, I have managed to raise a daughter who has earned a full ride scholarship to play D-1 Volleyball. In the fall, we try to travel to as many matches as we can.
- In 2008 we picked up our family and moved them to the Middle East. We lived in Amman Jordan for 2 years – perhaps the best 2 years of my life.
- While I may not be good at sports, I am a huge sports fan. I love my Broncos. And I take my March Madness bracket very seriously.
Now that you know more about me, I’d love to know more about you.
If you could take just a few minutes and tell me what it is you are struggling with in your journey to living a healthier life right now,… If you could just take even 30 seconds to tell me what that is, a) It would mean the world to me and b) Most importantly, I’ll be able to use the information to gear my upcoming posts toward topics YOU specifically want to know more about.
All you need to do is email me at email@example.com and tell me: What’s Your Biggest Challenge. I’m listening.
Let’s solve those big challenges together!
To your health!