Forcing Paperwhite bulbs is an incredibly easy Do-It-Yourself and Do-It-Ahead Christmas gift you can do now to have beautiful blooms in the middle of the Holiday Season.
I’ve put together this short video to show you exactly how quick and inexpensive this can be! I’ll show you how the total cost of one gift is about $5!
Now that you know how to plant, or force, paperwhite bulbs, you need to care for them for the next 6 weeks until they bloom!
How to Care for Paperwhites
- Bulbs are planted with the pointed side up on top of a layer of stones.
- Fill container with water just to the point where it hits the bottom of the bulb.
- Keep the bulbs in a place where they get moderate light.
- Check bulbs daily to make sure water level stays just at the bottom of the bulb. Water as needed.
- The bulbs will grow very tall and may require support to prevent them from toppling over.
Easy to give as gifts and really beautiful ~ you may want to plant a few for yourself!
Looking for more inspiration? It’s not too late to make my Vodka Cherry Bounce! Just use a bag of frozen cherries!
Are You Tired of Processed Crap?
Subscribe Today and Download My Free Healthy Grocery List. It's your cheatsheet to a less processed life. Then, each week, I'll help you take charge of your health by emailing you the best real food recipes and non-toxic DIYs.